“Very Good!!!”

Cuisines: Portuguese
Windsor, Canada
“Very Good!!!”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

Tried this place last night for the first time. We had driven past it so many times. A co-worker of my wife's said it was a great place, so we gave it a shot.
The chicken we had was amazing. The sides were also good. Those little potatoes are awesome!
The staff was extremely friendly and helpful seeing as neither my wife or I have ever been to a Portuguese restaurant before.
With the way the food was, and the friendly staff... I'm sure last night's visit will not be our last.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank StefanLisa

“mmmm!!!”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Authentic and amazing!! Churrasco with there hot sauce...like I said earlier, mmm
!! Can't wait to go back and try great foods with Portugal flare. Take out or eat in, I'll definitely go back.

• Visited March 2014
“Great chicken and Seafood!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

Great place! The chicken was superb, and the grilled sardines were tasty. I also recommend the pork Torresmo with a nice cold beer!

Visited December 2013
1 Thank 112RedPatchBoy
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Home Cooking With Love”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

I've been I've been there a few times experience is fantastic I absolutely love the food and people are just amazing the food is always cooked to perfection whenever there is a problem they have no problem taking it back what so ever.. not to say that I've ever had a problem. but they were most exceptionally respectful made you feel very comfortable. the restaurant is very clean the washrooms are clean.. it would be nice if they were a little closer to home I'd probably be eating everyday..but then again I've got to know the owners pretty well. I've pretty much tried everything on the menu the grilled seabass is absolutely to die for the steak is perfect the shrimps beautiful it's definitely a place I think everybody should go and try you feel welcomed and the food is made with love for sure just like at home..

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank AlcorasApple
Whitby, Canada
“great portuguese in durham finally”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Wish they were a little closer because I would eat there every day you just cant get a better value than Portuguese food anywhere I have eaten at many portuguese restaurants in the gta and this place ranks highly for me especially since they are in durham great portions excellent value give it a try if you can appreciate good food and I don't mean swiss chalet or mcdonalds then you have to try this place

• Visited October 2013