“Not to be missed”

Country Cheese Company
Ranked #5 of 226 Restaurants in Ajax
Cuisines: Canadian
Description: Artisan and Specialty cheese from Canada and abroad.
Description: Artisan and Specialty cheese from Canada and abroad.
Reviewed March 19, 2013

An incredible selection of high end cheeses hosted by a very knowledgable staff. If there's a cheese you can't find elsewhere, they'll have it...

3  Thank Steve K
There are newer reviews for Country Cheese Company

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Just sampled my "Valentine's Day" order for my husband and me! Wonderful presentation of 3 different cheeses (two in the shape of a heart), and chocolate covered strawberries on an artisan cheese board! Something different for Valentines Day - a great idea! Thank you Country Cheese Country! We will be back!

3  Thank Laurie C
Reviewed January 30, 2013

This quaint location is a great cheese paradise for any cheese lover. The personalized service and with attention to details make this company one of my favorites. My drive to downtown Toronto in no more for cheese and with that savings, I can purchase more cheese:).

4  Thank Ken J
Reviewed December 28, 2012

I just discovered this little gem of a store and already I'm a big fan. I used to travel into the city to get great cheese, but no more. Though they are relatively new, they carry a very impressive selection. I was greeted warmly and the lady helped me choose some really interesting cheeses based on my tastes. Friendly, attentive, and very knowledgeable - I can see myself becoming a regular. Highly recommend!

7  Thank rachel_reiterates
Reviewed November 22, 2012

I recently found an amazing new Artisan Cheese store in Ajax. The friendly, knowledgeable staff has introduced me to a world of Canadian Artisan cheeses that I never knew existed. I sat down for lunch, as they serve wonderful grilled cheese sandwiches and learned about their cheeses. I ordered a cheese board for a dinner that I was hosting and response from my guests was overwhelming. I as even able to get some Christmas shopping done. They made up gift baskets for me and they even have gift cards. I thank Country Cheese Company for the experience and I will be back very soon.

6  Thank Michelleoxt