“Steak Fix”
Review of Ajax Keg

Ajax Keg
Reserve with OpenTable
Ajax Keg is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 235 Restaurants in Ajax
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Shared a great steak dinner here with my best friend and son. We have never had a bad meal here. The experience is always good. Great service and great food. My son expects his birthday dinner held here and the place always lives up to it's reputation. My friend and I walk with canes making this place a great location for us. No stairs, ample disabled parking and main floor washrooms make it work for us. I would recommend this Keg to anyone looking for a decent steak dinner fix.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

We don't plan to return to the Ajax Keg. We have been twice and both times were less than satisfactory. Crowded and long wait times to get seated. Steak was sinewy and twice baked potatoes were very dry. Found a better place for delicious steaks at very reasonable prices so we won't be back to the Keg.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

Food is excellent, service is good, music is too loud had to yell to talk above music..asked waitress to have it lowered to no avail, had to get manager to lower music and she appoligised and gave a round of drinks for the table...best to go during week or early to avoid crowd..

Reviewed March 4, 2014

My daughter took me here for my birthday in January. I was quite surprised that my steak was done to perfection, just like I ordered it. my family and I have always enjoyed this spot.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

The Keg chain represents consistency of service, food at a fair price. You know before you go that your in for a treat.