“Fantastic Steaks”
Review of Ajax Keg

Ajax Keg
Reserve with OpenTable
Ajax Keg is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 224 Restaurants in Ajax
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Near London
“Fantastic Steaks”
Reviewed January 30, 2012

I have eaten in the Keg in Downtown Toronto before and always been happy with the service and food. This is as good if not better. The Filet Mignon is out of this world and literally melts in the mouth. The waitresses are enthusiastic and attentive. There is almost always a waiting list at these places to get a table (which shows how popular they are) but is usually no more than 20 mins.

Visited January 2012

Toronto
“Another Keg”
Reviewed January 27, 2012

It is the Keg, a very well known restaurant chain. Nice surroundings, good food on the upper end of the scale as far as prices go. Only been twice but it is fairly new and very clean. Line ups for sure if you don't go early.

Toronto
“Great food. Excellent service”
Reviewed December 22, 2011

Stopped here after a few hours of shopping. Seated immediately and the waitress (Lindsay) was right there to introduce the specials and take drink orders. The food was hot and the portions of a good size. Lindsay and a couple of others ensured that we were satisfied, dishes cleared and the check delivered promptly. A very enjoyable experience.

Toronto, Canada
“always a treat”
Reviewed December 2, 2011

We generally go to the Keg for special occasions and also this time around. We had guests from overseas and they wanted to eat a good steak. In my opinion there are not too many good options around Ajax / Durham, but The Keg is one of them.
The food and service was top notch, very friendly genuine service from the staff. They kept on top of the drinks and the food was cooked exactly as ordered. During our roughly 10 visits in the last 2 years we have never been disappointed and I can recommend this restuarant

• Visited November 2011
Kitchener, Canada
“Service Excellence!”
Reviewed November 28, 2011

I was going to view a classic car far sale in Ajax but needed to waste time . I deceided to go to The Keg with my mechanic for an early dinner. Upon arrival we noticed a lovely large contemporary outdoor waterfall . It was very pleasing and soothing. Upon entering the restaurant we were greeted by the hostess and she was lovely as well . We were ushered to a table (no reservation) and the waitress came over immediately for the drink order. My mechanic had ice tea and I had a crown and ginger.The crown came on the rocks and the gingeale was in a seperate glass. Very considerate as I do not like a lot of mix. The food order was taken and the salads came out within 5 minutes . Unfortunately my caesar had a little too much dressing for my taste so the waitress immediate took it back and offered and alternative salad or to have it removed form the bill. The steaks were cooked to perfection. The staff was incredible as was the service. Highly recommend this restaurant due to their attention to detail and professionalism !

• Visited August 2011