“Friendly staff and good food”
Review of Vi's Restaurant

Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Edwardsville, Canada
“Friendly staff and good food”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Restaurant needs a facelift. Our waitress was awesome. I ordered a hot turkey sandwich and it was good. The prices on the menu were average.

New Hampshire
“A good spot for the locals and a quick dinner”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

We stopped in and had the fish and chips, which were awsome. the place was clean and service was quick. menu is somewhat limited to comfort foods.it was an easy walk from where we were staying and we didn't want to ride anywhere.

it fit the bill in a pinch. it is however really a place for the locals. it has more of a diner feel. I would eat there in a pinch but i would not really "plan" to eat there on vacation.

Tampa, Florida, United States
“great turkey!”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

We had the turkey dinner and the turkey club, both real turkey! Great service and good food. We will definitely go back!

Sydney Mines, Nova Scotia, Canada
“Great Breakfast, Great Value”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Normally we eat food there, we've never had breaskfast at this restaurant. We normally come here because it's got a reasonable menu and a decent price.

We had the breakfast and for at the price per plate, I was wondering if it was a mis-print on the label. This is one of the best breakfasts I've ever seen. I'm not talking about the price, but also when I got the breakfast it was so great.

I love the fact that it was so cheap and you got so much for the price. it was under $20 and it was really good, it was just barely over $20.00 with the tip.

We ate and we were completely full. I love the fact that we paid for less than 20 dollars and then had a great full feeling and it was really busy.

It's such an amazing deal. I urge you to eat breakfast, I can't rave enough about the breakfast.

Visited July 2014
Halifax, Canada
“Worst. Milkshake. Ever.”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Terrible service. I think only teenagers work their..
The food was good, but DO NOT ORDER THE MILKSHAKES!!!!!
It was chalky at the bottom and all the flavours tasted the same.

• Visited March 2014