“Amazing Family Vacation!!”
Review of Riverview Cottages

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Parrsboro
Riverview Cottages
Reviewed August 21, 2013

My family looks forward to coming to Riverview Cottages every year! This is our third year now and we will continue as a family tradition! The service is amazing and couldn't be friendlier. I have two small children and it's the perfect surrounding for them to run and play. They are just as excited for the trip as we are! I love the relaxing feeling of the place! The cottages are very clean, and have everything you need for your stay. Would highly recommend this cottage to anyone!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Charris1980

Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

I will be back. Quiet. Relaxing. Rustic. Very friendly and accommodating for dogs. I will defiantly be back with just my wife for a weekend away with no kids no TV and no Internet. Great value for what you get. You are far enough from the road that traffic doesn't bother you and only 1km from the closest Tim Horton. :)

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank Marc G
Reviewed May 13, 2013

We have been going to the Riverview cottages for quite a few years. We stumbled across them on one of our road trips and have been going back ever since. The cabins are rustic but very clean. We always make sure we get one with a wood stove and kitchenette. The place is very relaxing. We have a Jack Russell - Fergus - and he is always welcome there. I cannot say enough good things about these cottages. We were afraid when the previous owners sold them, that they would change, but everything has stayed the same and the new owners are very friendly and accommodating. Would recommend these cottages to anyone who is looking for a relaxing, clean, friendly place to lay back on put your feet up for a few days. We are on our way there this weekend for our first stay of the season. Really looking forward to it.
Marina L

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Marina L
Reviewed April 25, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Riverview Cottages last September! The Hunts made us feel so comfortable & gave us information on local sites & restaurants. Their 2 very friendly dogs were so sweet! The property is beautiful! Richard & Sandra Hunt are doing a fantastic job in keeping the rustic cabins cozy, comfortable & clean! Just loved our experience & looking forward to returning again this year!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Betty E
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I really loved how cute and cozy the cottages are but there were two mayor things that won't allow me to write a good review. The first one was the bed: I think it was one of those spring metal beds and it was so ridiculously noisy, that every time my husband or I turned a little bit, it made this horrendous creaking noise that waked us right up. And I have to say that we were exhausted because we went backpacking for 4 days right before we checked in, so at that point I thought just having any bed was the best thing ever... and with all that, in the morning, we wished we had pulled out our sleeping bags and slept in the floor.
The second issue: we checked in late in the evening, after our backpacking adventure, and I asked if we could have a late check out so we could do some sight sighing before driving back home. We were the only guests on the premises (we went the first week of October, low season in NS), but the innkeeper said that the best that she could do was to let us check out at noon instead of 11. Really? We are the only two guests using just one of their 17 EMPTY cottages and she can't accommodate our request? What difference would have made to her if we left at 3:00 pm? I didn't argue and we left at little before noon, but I just thought that was plain poor customer service.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Pokemonika
Reviewed October 2, 2012

My husband and I stayed at Riverview cottages twice this summer while visiting the Parrsboro area . We look forward to returning to this beautiful property, with it's great view of the river and it's wildlife. The very cozy cabins are clean and comfortable. Check in was quick and easy, and the owners are friendly and accommodating, making sure we were comfortable with our choice of cabin and if there was anything we needed. We were impressed with their efficiency and attention to detail. There was a real 'at home', relaxing feel. We plan to stay here again next year. Thanks!

Room Tip: Different cabin sizes are available, to accommodate the size of your family.