All reviews empire suite the owner black velvet nova scotia omelet breakfast was delicious french toast sitting area ceiling fan yogurt breakfast each morning wonderful place tea coffee offering suggestions private deck fabulous stay jacuzzi tub
Reviewed August 4, 2011

Having tried other inns around Parrsboro this is our favourite. The room we like, the Freemason Room, is large and airy and the bed is wonderful. The ensuite bathroom is huge and contains the most amazing shower with lights, radio, massage jets - it does everything.

The whole inn is well furnished and there is a lovely guest lounge with tea and coffee making facilities and cookies. Breakfast is really good with a great selection of cooked breakfasts from a menu. Newspapers are available. The staff, including the owner, are really lovely people. We will certainly be visiting again.

Room Tip: The Freemason room is our favourite
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mike S
Reviewed August 1, 2011

Stayed one night at the Maple Inn...everything was very clean and well appointed, breakfast was delicious and our host could not have been more charming....she was able to tell us the history of the host and who the previous owners were....everything a guest would need was provided....a great place to stay...

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 5, 2010

If your trip to Nova Scotia puts you in this region of the Fundy Shore, the Maple Inn is a great place to stay. We showed up at 4pm after a full day at Joggin's fossil cliffs, Cape Chignecto Park and the Cape d'Or lighthouse, and got the last room at the inn. (It was mid October and I imagine that any other time in season we would not have the same luck.) The room was comfortable with a very modern, clean bathroom. However, the best part of this B&B is the breakfast. It was the best! Lots of choices and all cooked to order. Definitely kept us going for another full day.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank p0sitive
Reviewed October 3, 2010

every time I turned over in the bed a sour stale smell came from the bedding..... a horrible sleep. I yearned for fresh sweet bedding. I did tell the proprietor who was a lovely lady I hope she will act on my experience. The breakfast was good, her cheery morning demeanor great but wow the bed made me feel as if I had slept with everyone who shared the bed from this past summer.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank YEGtogo
Reviewed September 28, 2010

The Maple Inn is a fine small hotel. it has a nice lounge for guests, and the rooms--indeed the whole hotel--is immaculate. I cannot imagine anything better.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple