All reviews empire suite the owner black velvet nova scotia omelet breakfast was delicious french toast sitting area ceiling fan yogurt breakfast each morning wonderful place tea coffee offering suggestions private deck fabulous stay jacuzzi tub
Reviewed August 1, 2011

Stayed one night at the Maple Inn...everything was very clean and well appointed, breakfast was delicious and our host could not have been more charming....she was able to tell us the history of the host and who the previous owners were....everything a guest would need was provided....a great place to stay...

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 5, 2010

If your trip to Nova Scotia puts you in this region of the Fundy Shore, the Maple Inn is a great place to stay. We showed up at 4pm after a full day at Joggin's fossil cliffs, Cape Chignecto Park and the Cape d'Or lighthouse, and got the last room at the inn. (It was mid October and I imagine that any other time in season we would not have the same luck.) The room was comfortable with a very modern, clean bathroom. However, the best part of this B&B is the breakfast. It was the best! Lots of choices and all cooked to order. Definitely kept us going for another full day.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank p0sitive
Reviewed October 3, 2010

every time I turned over in the bed a sour stale smell came from the bedding..... a horrible sleep. I yearned for fresh sweet bedding. I did tell the proprietor who was a lovely lady I hope she will act on my experience. The breakfast was good, her cheery morning demeanor great but wow the bed made me feel as if I had slept with everyone who shared the bed from this past summer.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank YEGtogo
Reviewed September 28, 2010

The Maple Inn is a fine small hotel. it has a nice lounge for guests, and the rooms--indeed the whole hotel--is immaculate. I cannot imagine anything better.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 17, 2010

We have stayed in the Tower suite for 2 nights on our trip with friends around Nova Scotia. We chose Maple Inn because of the nice reviews on www.tripadvisor.com and never regretted. We were pleasantly surprised with everything to be so perfect - stylish decor, spotless cleanliness, friendly and helpful hostess Ule (thank you, Ule), home made freshly cooked breakfast with variety of choices, served with great attention to all details in the large nice dining room. This is really the place you do not want to leave.
We would highly recommend Maple Inn to everybody.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with friends