“Chicken fingers gave me food poisoning”
Review of A&W Restaurant

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
A&W Restaurant
Ranked #30 of 54 Restaurants in New Glasgow
Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

I visited the a&w in the highland square mall and ordered the chicken fingers. The store was clean and the staff were friendly (except for a red head who kept giving me dirty looks for some reason). I ate my chicken and almost instantly began having severe cramps in my stomach. Let's just say there was a whole day of my vacation lost.

2  Thank ashley j

Reviewed August 16, 2016 via mobile

I have eaten here on several occasions and have never been so disappointed as I was today. Goes to show what happens when management is not around. Well I hope there wasn't a manager on duty this day.
None of the employees had name tags so I can't inform management who was the immature rude cashier.
They don't realize they lost a long standing customer today.
When you wait 10 minutes (as per the food monitor) and you see your burger sitting there for at least half that time and ask the cashier do you know how much longer, she never replied to me but told the kitchen "wasn't there supposed to be onion rings with that"
When I got my food flopped down on the tray in front of me, there was no sort of thank you, no sorry or thanks for waiting. Just dropped the food and left.
I don't expect fast food places to kiss your behind, but I do expect a little customer value.

Reviewed April 25, 2016

A/W has promoted their more natural 'hormone antibiotic free' food. The breakfast was very tasty. The service was fast and to the table, eggs bacon, and hash brown nice and hot.

Reviewed August 25, 2015

Stopped in this cute mall location after rolling into New Glasgow for an overnight. Seating is tucked away in a cute corner, plenty of it (unlike most mall restaurants). Food was great. Chicken tenders are unbeatable, fries are beaten by McDonald's.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

This place is pretty good food wise. Hot and fresh. Service slow but seem to be always under staffed. Coffee is great.This is a great meeting place for breakfast as there are the regulars and they make you feel at home .