“Superb, well crafted meals at a great price”

Dragon Bowl Restaurant
Ranked #30 of 48 Restaurants in New Glasgow
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Los Angeles, California
“Superb, well crafted meals at a great price”
Reviewed June 2, 2010

Out of all the various Chinese restaurants I've visited over the years, this one takes the cake for most deceiving. I got word from a local friend who boasted the restaurant as being one of the best things in the area.

When I pulled up to the building and followed my wife inside, I must say, first impressions led me to think that my friend had jumped the ship to crazy-ville. Chinese restaurants can be hit or miss with their interior design and over all atmosphere, of which this place seems to be more miss than hit. But I decided I'd try to over-come my impression of my surroundings and dig into the food.

Forty-five minutes or so later and I've got a huge smile on my face as my belly is full and my taste-buds entertained. Portions that will fill the hungriest of people, sauces that make your mouth water and an over all "home-made" feel to every thing that's cooked really is quite a treat in of itself. Which isn't even mentioning that their egg rolls are to die for.

We left satisfied and stuffed. When ever we're in the area we like to visit the place and if time doesn't allow for it, we'll at least grab some take-out to go and our experience has always been the same; well prepared food, dripping in succulent flavors all packed into a mighty meal that never leaves you hungry.

3 Thank Jimjohn42x

Nova Scotia
“An average place”
Reviewed January 31, 2010

I ate at the lunch buffet was not to bad.There was water dripping near buffet told staff that perhaps they should something to correct problem.It seemed to me they were not overly concerned.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“fair food, poor atmosphere”
Reviewed November 27, 2007