“Good food Good place ”

Ranked #4 of 54 Restaurants in New Glasgow
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

Good food experience. Great table service. The Tuscan Pizza , sandwiches and salads are great choices. Food is fresh and hot. Desserts excellent. Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed May 24, 2018

Had the chicken Parmesan last night, it was like having boiled chicken with some melted Parmesan in tomato sauce. Not a lot of work to make as it was not crusted or crispy and it was $12.00. I did not want the pasta offered with it so I asked for a side salad, paid full price for the side salad. So now we are talking $20.00 for boiled chicken with salad...

Reviewed May 2, 2018 via mobile

I went to this place because people recommended it to me, it turned out to be awesome. The pasa I tried was really tasty and the cheesecakes are seriously amazing. I also tried the chai latte, which surprised me for good, definitely a must go back.

Reviewed March 23, 2018

Me and a couple of friends go here once in a while. I recently had chicken wrap ( I forget the name), it was pretty good. My friends had Al fredo and couldn't stop talking about how good it was. The servers are always so nice to talk to, and make it a fun little girls luch date.

Reviewed March 19, 2018

The best pasta I've found anywhere yet - love the Chicken Alfredo Waikiki!

The tomato cheddar soup is also excellent, and with the size of the cheese biscuit, it makes a full meal.

The prices are very reasonable, the staff are always excellent, and it's a pleasure to eat here each and every time.

1  Thank Laurel M