“A place that makes you feel at home.”
Review of Cafe Italia

Cafe Italia
Ranked #4 of 52 Restaurants in New Glasgow
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 22, 2012

This place has been around for ten years now, and when I moved back home I had forgotten how much I missed this place. Wonderful staff and great portion sizes. Veggie slice and warm spinach salad is my go to lunch when I'm here.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Very popular spot in downtown New Glasgow. You couldn't find a friendlier staff anywhere. Great window stools for watching the world go by. Could use a bit of an update though.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

I'm still not sure how they can stay in business with such delicious food for so cheap... I was in a party of 4 and we all order pasta or pizza and the bill came out to $30 and this included soft drinks.
The food is very yummy too as I've been back a few times to try different pizza or pasta dishes that everyone raves about. Only complaints could be that sometimes the service can be slow like i've waited 5 minutes before menus were brought over, and sometimes you need to wait for a table to be cleared, but thats because they are so busy because of the great reputation

Reviewed July 14, 2012

Our food was not hot,we waited way too long to be served, while other people came in and were waited on before us. This is not the first time either thought maybe it was just an off day, tried again but was sadly disappointed.

1  Thank Anita C
Reviewed July 8, 2012 via mobile

in my opinion the best pizza in pictou county. not enough menu options. very good cheesecake. prices average. not the best wait staff