“Good food - long wait”

Swiss Chalet Rotisserie & Grill
Ranked #10 of 54 Restaurants in New Glasgow
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery
Description: Since our doors first opened in 1954, Canadian families have been coming back to Swiss Chalet generation after generation. Our rotisserie ovens only accept fresh (never frozen), grain-fed, Canadian Grade A chickens, because quality is all we know. So what will it be? A Quarter Chicken with fries?
Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

The food is really good and not very expensive. I had sautéed shrimp and a slice of roast beef. Both were excellent. The salad was a bit heavy on the iceberg and not much else. My wife had the chicken and it was kinda dry (white meat). There was only one waitress and she was overwhelmed.

Reviewed January 22, 2018

a chain restaurant so always the same. We use the drive thru often when we have had a busy day and don't want the regular take out. it is as close to a home made chicken dinner as possible in a take out. Slightly pricey for take in.

Reviewed January 11, 2018

Had dinner with family. Food was good, as usual, no surprises. Chicken was hot and fresh as were the homemade fries. Ribs were very meaty and reported to be very good. Prices were standard.

Reviewed December 29, 2017

My boss suggested that my colleagues and I go to Swiss Chalet for a Christmas dinner as a thank you. There were five of us and one had the festive special, 2 had chicken with fries and sauce, 1 had chicken wrap with salad and soup and I had white meat chicken with a salad. Everyone said how good theirs was and I certainly enjoyed mine.

The place was packed. The service was really good (young man).

Not sure of the price as I didn't have to pay - Yahoo!

Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

We went jjust to give me a break from the kitchen. I had the quarter chicken dinner. Delicious as usual.