“Lovely Treat”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 29, 2013

The turkey sandwich,with fresh turkey and a cream cheese/ cranberry spread, accompanied by a small couscous crunchy salad, washed down with a special and unusually flavoured pink lemonade, made for a delicious lunch. It was a challenge to bypass the wide variety of enticing dessert choices,and the smooth coffee.what a wonderful place to relax with friends.

There are newer reviews for BaKED food cafe inc.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

I travel the country extensively for business and often find myself out of luck to find food that is wholesome and tasty, I am a vegetarian so that poses a whole other challenge.

BaKED was recommended to me by a customer on a recent visit to New Glasgow, I thoroughly enjoyed their breakfast and lovely selection of healthy baked goods. This is a very welcoming change to the usual fast food chains or greasy spoons that many smaller towns have to offer.

I am very much looking forward to my next visit!!

Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

We were a bit disappointed when the salad of the week which was prominently described on the blackboard was only available in a small format with the specials and not as a stand alone salad. Why go to great lengths to promote something that is not available to all clientele?

My wife's sandwich was a thin slice of cheese on a panini and not very good value. My special was ok as were those of the other members of our party but it seems to have regressed since our first visit.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

My wife and I make our way to BaKed every Friday for the weekly specials, which never fail to amaze. The focus is on local produce and healthy ingredients. The menu changed a couple months ago--several favourites were kept (including the Botanical Burger, yay) and a number of new items added. It's a culinary voyage of discovery, and the explosion of flavours keeps us returning for more. The breakfast menu is not to be missed. The Green Pretzel and Wake 'n BaKED Panini are great meals to start the day. Service is ever-friendly and prompt, and there's lots of local art adorning the walls.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

The food here is all natural, made from scratch and everything tastes amazing, you can tell that they know what they are doing its always a busy spot:)