“Excellence in Customer Service!”

Rebecca's Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 22 Restaurants in Mahone Bay
Cuisines: Seafood, Healthy, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: At Rebecca’s Restaurant we strive to serve creative unique dishes that one can’t find anywhere else on the South Shore. Our menu is very diverse; satisfying the palates of seafood and meat lovers while also paying close attention to vegan, vegetarian, gluten free and common food restrictive allergies. More than 75% of our product is sourced locally from farmers and everything we make is made from scratch! Here at Rebecca’s we host many events! Our weekly live music features local musicians as well as many up and coming Canadian musicians touring through Nova Scotia with their latest albums. Every month we host a Theme night where we chose a country and develop a menu unique to that country's cuisine. At rebecca's you will experience a celebration of traditional as well as modern cooking styles. You won't be disappointed!
Gravenhurst, Canada
“Excellence in Customer Service!”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

I was visiting with family in Mahone Bay and we decided to support this young entrepreneur for our dinner out. We sat on the deck on a beautiful evening. I have a serious allergy to fish and seafood (not great for dining out in Nova Scotia!) and advised the server of this. She came back to advise our dinner would be a few minutes late because they were shutting down the kitchen to sterilize everything! It was a busy evening for them and this was quite an inconvenience, but I will be a faithful fan forever. And our dinner of (non-fish) tapas was delicious!

1 Thank Sheila H

Mahone Bay, Canada
“Rebecca's Restaurant an excellent place to eat.”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

If your in Mahone Bay ,this is a great place to eat.Has a beautiful patio over looking the water . The food is amazing and the staff are very friendly. The menu is limited but what they have is very good. I have eaten there many times and was always satisfied. My advice is to check out the menu before you get seated to see if you like the choices.

1 Thank JoAnn H
Manitoba
“The best Haddock I had in Nova Scotia!”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We dined out on the balcony for a sunset supper, complete with live musical entertainment. I had the haddock in butter and white wine and it was by far the best haddock that I had the entire week we were in Mahone Bay! My husband had a lobster roll that was equally impressive. We will certainly be back again. KUDOS to the chef and staff.

1 Thank Yakie
Pinehurst, Nova Scotia, Canada
“Everything tastes great and is well presented”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

I've been to Rebecca's Restaurant at least four times and I will continue to return. Breakfast was excellent and the suppers were amazing. Service is very good and any hiccups of this being a new restaurant did not affect the experience. Service is excellent and the ambiance casual and comfortable. RR has quickly become one of our favourite eateries in the County.

1 Thank Stewart F
Lunenburg, Canada
“Great atmosphere, great food”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

I have been to Rebecca's a few times and have sat inside and on the patio. I have had the chowder, tried the DT Burger, the haddock and ALWAYS the mussels- they are amazing! My favourite has been the spaghetti squash in curry sauce so far.

The inside decor is funky-chic with great work by local artists. The outside patio has a beautiful view and lots of room- best deck in Mahone Bay! Rebecca the owner bustles in and out and her enthusiasm is contagious!

Loved my experiences and will definitely return frequently.

• Visited June 2013