“Friendly staff and interesting items!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Northern Sun Gallery & Gifts
Ranked #3 of 21 things to do in Mahone Bay
Reviewed August 22, 2012

While visiting Mahone Bay we stopped in at this cute little shop. The clerk behind the counter asked if we needed help and we said no. She struck up a conversation and we found out she had move to the area from Ontario. We have moved to New Brunswick from Ontario. We had quite a chat and purchased a few items. A cute little shop to visit.

1  Thank Augusta16

Reviewed May 18, 2012

My wife could have spent all day looking at their jewellery pieces. What a beautiful shop. Something for everyone.

1  Thank Gino C
Reviewed May 9, 2012

Beautiful handmade jewellery, my wife bought some to bring home to our daughter. We were so impressed with the prices.
A must go to if your in the area.

2  Thank Gerry T
Reviewed April 26, 2012

I have enjoyed this store for close to 15 years now (including when it was in its previous locations). It just keeps getting better. As an avid jewelry collector, this is a place I can always go and spend oodles of time just browsing because they have so many unique and very special things. They carry a ton of gorgeous jewelry, some clothing and handbags, art pieces, specialty items to decorate your home, etc. It seems beneath it to call it a 'gift store' because you're sure to find something here that feels like it was made just for you.

2  Thank IrishJo18
Reviewed September 25, 2011

The selection and artists in this store thrilled me - pieces from across Canada including HIlborn Pottery, Robert Held...the list goes on! And everything is beautifully displayed. I also appreciated the range in prices - there were some very reasonable items and a great shoe and bag sale while we were there! We spent a good 30 minutes in this store and could have spent much more time. If I'm ever in the Mahone Bay area again I'll definitely be back.

1  Thank relax7500