“Best lunches in Mahone Bay”

Jo-Ann's Deli Market & Bake Shop
Ranked #3 of 22 Restaurants in Mahone Bay
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Cafe
Description: Since 1986 we have delighted in providing delicious gourmet food to both residents and visitors to Mahone Bay. What started as a simple fruit stand has grown into a market, gourmet deli, bake shop, cafe, jammery and ice cream parlor.
Mahone Bay, Canada
“Best lunches in Mahone Bay”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

The outdoor seating is limited but the freshly made sandwiches are to die for.
The only thing i can say in a negative comment is that it is sometime so busy that there is a wait for your lunch

Visited July 2013

Ottawa, Canada
“My home away from home”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Jo-Ann's Deli is my main stay when staying on the south shore- i fell upon ,Jo-Ann's nearly 17 years ago and have been going back ever since.
This summer I was there nearly every day, best fish chowder,on the southshore, pies and jams excellent,pates and breads super , oh the icecream and fudge beyond good!
|Wish I could have the produce shipped to Ottawa>

• Visited August 2013
Halifax
“Everything looks good!”
Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

I can only speak of the desserts and coffee but there is nothing I would hesitate to recommend. I had the pumpkin cheesecake and coffee, and it was fantastic.
If you don't like sitting outside in a covered area with very casual surroundings you might not like it though. Personally I love this shop.

“Yum!”
Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

Stopped for lunch on the way through-delicious-wish I had found this place months ago! The spinach and pesto twist was awesome and for dessert-butter tart-a must stop for lunch on the go!

Dorchester, NB
“Great deli and relaxing spot in the "heart" of Mahone Bay”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

This was our fourth visit back to Jo-Ann's and we try something different each time leaving us wanting more. What a gem for the residents around the area. Colors, smells, friendly service, eye catching displays, whimiscal front entrance doors in summer and the hundreds of natural ingredients always give me the feeling I have just hit the jackpot. I certainly envy the locals for having what I have to leave behind. Until next time......

• Visited October 2013