It is obvious that the owners have put a lot of effort into fixing up this small motel. In addition, the motel was absolutely spotless.
The two larger rooms with lounge areas overlooking the Bay of Fundy have exceptional views that are worth paying a bit more for. The pool was great for our 2 and 4 year old kids, but lacked a large deck for lounging or the depth to allow one to swim lengths. The kitchenette was basic but allowed us to prepare spaghetti and corn on the cob for dinner (BBQs were also available) and one can drive to a number of decent restaurants in Grand Pre or Wolfville.
Walking out on the mud flats at low tide was a lot of fun and, as one might expect when the owner is a retired school principal, there is even a hose down area for your feet when you return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have beachfront/housekeeping rooms available. They offer two double beds (number 10 has a pull out hide- a-bed in the sun porch area ) and we can provide a cot. The beachfront/housekeeping room has a fully equipped kitchennette with a microwave, full fridge, coffee maker, full tub and shower and a fantastic view! The outer sun room area has a rustic slate stone floor, with lots of sitting area, large windows for the amazing view and a working wall to wall wood burning fireplace. We also have standard rooms available. They have two double beds,mini-fridge,coffee maker and a shower. All rooms have a view of the water ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Beach Breeze Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Breeze Hotel Grand Pre
- Beach Breeze Motel Grand Pre, Nova Scotia