We stayed Aug 10 &11th, 2011. We had no illusions. We did not read any reviews. I gave my wife a choice a B&B near by or this place. We had a Great Time!
It gave us a chance to unwind and do things that we wanted. Don was very helpful and apologized for the weather even though there is nothing he could do about it. We visited a few wineries, the coffee Roastry , breakfast at Evangeline restaurant , take-out pizza for dinner, the craft beer coupon plus dinner there. To surprise my wife I took her to "Grand Pre National Historic Monument" and just by chance we met her 7th cousin from NB who she had never met.
The only complaint would be that the bed squeaked a bit.
We would love to come back but at this time it looks like we will have to wait till 2013
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have beachfront/housekeeping rooms available. They offer two double beds (number 10 has a pull out hide- a-bed in the sun porch area ) and we can provide a cot. The beachfront/housekeeping room has a fully equipped kitchennette with a microwave, full fridge, coffee maker, full tub and shower and a fantastic view! The outer sun room area has a rustic slate stone floor, with lots of sitting area, large windows for the amazing view and a working wall to wall wood burning fireplace. We also have standard rooms available. They have two double beds,mini-fridge,coffee maker and a shower. All rooms have a view of the water ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Beach Breeze Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Breeze Hotel Grand Pre
- Beach Breeze Motel Grand Pre, Nova Scotia