“Don't go here if you don't have oodles of time to wait.”
Review of Enfield Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Enfield Pizza
Ranked #9 of 14 Restaurants in Enfield
Halifax, Canada
“Don't go here if you don't have oodles of time to wait.”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Waiting for a flight to arrive, we were an hour early, so we figured on getting a quick bite before. Went to Enfield Pizza for two donairs. That was IT.

45 minutes later, I was P*SSED. I asked for my money back as we had to leave to go to the airport. Finally, they tossed the donairs at us on the counter and started jabbering in another language (Lebanese?) when prior to that they were speaking English only, and quite well. Nothing like making the customer feel like you are talking crap about them.

Don't waste your time. The donair was very dry, barely any sauce. It cost us $25 for two donairs and two cans of pop. Ridiculous.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank mellafabulous

Halifax, Canada
“I wish I could give a lower rating”
Reviewed February 19, 2012

Ordered pizza, tried to eat it, gave up, attempted to give to dog, dog did not want it.... Threw it out five minutes after picking it up.undercooked, tastes, crap quality..... Avoid.

Visited February 2012
3 Thank Shrekman1969
“delicious”
Reviewed November 28, 2010

I try all kinds of pizza joints and this one is great ! Good crust, sauce and generous toppings make this place a must for those staying at any airport hotel near the Halifax airport. As far as I know they are one of few who deliver to the airport. Takeout and delivery only.

1 Thank patrickwood60