We stayed here on the last night of our Nova Scotia vacation. Wonderful hotel. It will be our first choice on future visits. The room was clean, quiet and restfully decorated. The bed and linens were exceptionally comfortable. Temperature control was great, and the room had excellent light control drapes for a good night of sleep. Wireless internet in the room was great, and they had both a Mac and a Windows based PC in the business center, so had our choice of familiar system when we checked in for our flights and printed our boarding passes. There was a posting in the Business Center describing a service by which you could print documents generated in your room using a personal print drop box. I did not use this but can see that this would be invaluable on a business trip. The Hotel to Airport shuttle was efficient, making pickups in each direction every half hour. We took it from the airport to the hotel after we turned in our rental car, and then took it back to the airport for our flight the next morning. All of the hotel shuttles (and other van services) have an airport pickup location that is not significantly sheltered from the elements. This is out of the control of the hotels (Airport authority decision), but you should take it into consideration for cold or rainy weather. We had great weather, but the only way I could wait out of the direct sun was to stand in the mulched area against the airport building wall.
We had dinner at the hotel restaurant. Relaxing, great service, good meal. French Fries were out of this world good. Nice bar area, too. Breakfast was not included in our AAA rate, but could be added for ten dollars a person, so my husband chose this option while I chose to sleep in.
I cannot say enough about the helpfulness and friendly professionalism of the staff. Hats off, in particular, to Nicole S., the Facilities Manager, for her assistance on an item left behind.
We usually consider our check in to an airport hotel on the way home from our vacation to be the end of that vacation. Not so in this case.....another great and relaxing evening at this hotel....another night of vacation before our return home. What a pleasure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located only 3 miles from Halifax International Airport with 24 hour complimentary airport shuttle service. On site Restaurant, lounge and room service plus indoor swimming pool and exercise room for your enjoyment. Every guestroom features in room microwave, fridge and coffee maker. "Everything. Right where you need it." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Halifax Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Halifax Airport Hotel Enfield
- Hilton Garden Inn Enfield
- Enfield Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Enfield
- Hilton Garden Inn Halifax Airport Enfield, Nova Scotia