I recently stayed at the Holiday Inn at near the Halifax airport for the first time. I had stayed previously next door at the Hilton Garden Inn and had been wanting to switch things up a bit after my last stay wasn't the best. I was really pleased with the Holiday Inn overall and will likely make it my new Halifax airport hotel of choice.
We arrived to the hotel and were parking our car for the week. The reception staff were friendly and efficient, despite the large group of people that arrived at the same time. Within 5 minutes we were given our parking pass for the week and the airport shuttle was waiting to take us to the airport when I returned.
After the week we arrived back in Halifax and were through security by 2:30am. The shuttle arrived within 5 minutes and was able to accommodate the large group from our flight that were looking forward to a much needed rest. Within 2 minutes of arriving at the hotel we had our keys and on our way to the room. The room itself was spotless and the climate control worked perfectly. The only downside to the room was that it didn't have a little fridge which would have been a nice touch. The room is basic but the beds were comfortable and I had a great sleep.
The Holiday Inn offers a hot breakfast buffet in the mornings which was very good. Eggs with cheese, toast, bagels, pancakes, bacon, cereal, yogurt, juice, coffee, etc were all included. I was impressed by how good the food was and it was a nice way to start off the day before driving home.
I would absolutely recommend the Holiday Inn Express near the Halifax airport and will be returning for future flights out of Halifax. The staff are great, the rooms clean, and the breakfast only adds to the value. This is clearly the best option of the hotels close to the airport and I was very impressed with my stay. Thank you to the staff of the Holiday Inn for helping me to end my vacation on a high note and have a relaxing stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites at the Halifax Airport. Convenience, courtesy and cost-efficiency are three of the main priorities at our Halifax Airport hotel. We are dedicated to assuring your stay is a pleasurable one. Our Halifax hotel is conveniently located near the Robert Stanfield International Airport (5 km). Our Halifax hotel provides you with a free airport shuttle, and Park, Stay and Go packages include parking. The Aerotech Park, Air Canada, Enterprise Car Rental and IMP Corp are all nearby, making this hotel convenient for completing your airline-related business. There's no need to leave the premises to conduct your next meeting--try our well-equipped meeting room with natural lighting. There's plenty to do and see during your stay in Halifax. We're home to North America's oldest, continually operating salt-water ferry that connects Halifax and Dartmouth. You can visit the Oakfield Country Club for golf or jump aboard the Harbour Hopper Land and Sea Tour. If you prefer to explore, make sure you visit the Halifax Citadel, which chronicles the city's role as an important military base and Canada's emergence from colony to nation. Relaxation doesn't require you to go outside; it can take place right on-site. Our Halifax hotel features an indoor heated mineral pool with a fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, IHG, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Halifax Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Halifax Airport
- Holiday Inn Express Enfield
- Enfield Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Halifax Airport
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Halifax Airport Enfield, Nova Scotia