“Always great”

The Mull Cafe & Deli
Ranked #2 of 5 Restaurants in Mabou
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada
“Always great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012

Great atmosphere, great service and good...Love going here...Will be back in the furture...You enter hungry and leave very satisfied...

Visited October 2012
2 Thank Onthego874

Victoria, Canada
“Service Friendly, Meal Poor”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

The service is quick and as it is a large restaurant, there is plenty of room. The air conditioning was on overdrive and I had to get my coat.
The servings were large, but as the halibut was bland and the Caesar salad boring, we left much of it on the plate. Perhaps other meal selections are better as the restaurant appeared to be popular for a Sunday night.

Visited September 2012
2 Thank RainbowTraveller_11
Nova Scotia
“Lots to eat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2012

The menu is varied and the portion are generous. Food was good, service was ok. It's pretty much a small town resturant where the locals like to eat, nothing too fancy but good value.You will not go away hungry, there's lots on the menu and on the plate.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank MommaT361
Salmon Arm, Canada
“Good food, great pie”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2012

A nice family style restaurant. The waitress was friendly and helpful. My husbands Philly steak was well prepared and I enjoyed a chicken, caesar salad with a nice dressing. We finished off with yummy coconut cream pie and a hot brownie with chocolate sauce and ice cream. A nice place with good value.

Visited August 2012
“So looking forward to my annual visit to the mull! Very disapointed after this visit.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2012

Most times, I 've always had a pleasant experience at the mull. Lunch today was a great diapointment. We arrived after the lunch rush, very few tables. We were promptly sat down, our orders taken, drinks served, then we waited over 45 minutea for our order. The wings were enjoyed by my nephew. My Philly steak sandwich was terrible, cold and very little flavour! Cold fries! My sister ordered the club plater when it arrived on a small plate with no fries , we asked about the fries, the waitress did not think she wanted any? Even though it is part of the meal . She placed the order and returned with a very small portion of hot fries. She was then asked by the waitress if they were worth the wait! I don't think I will be visiting the Mull anytime soon. Really disappointed in the quality of food.