Our suite had 2 large beds, but no place to sit other than at a small kitchen table in the kitchen area. The suite was one large room with a small bathroom. The view from the room was lovely, looking out toward old Louisbourg Fortress, but carrying the luggage up a long staircase was not that great.
Louisbourg itself is rather neat small town, with marvelous history in the Fortress. Spend a day there - it's worth it.
The Point-of-View serves dinner and breakfast for an additional $55/couple. Dinner of snow crab legs were outstanding. Breakfast gave you a choice of eggs, meat, juice and coffee. It was freshly made, but the limited menu precluded our eating there more than one time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Point of View is perched on the edge of a four acre peninsula that sweeps out to the magnificent Atlantic Ocean. As your hosts to this extraordinary property, we are proud to welcome you with a premier level of service and first-class amenities. We are the only accommodation property in Louisbourg with water frontage and private beach for your relaxation and recreation pleasures. Enjoy retiring at night and waking in the morning to the soothing sounds of the waves on our shore. We look forward to making your visit a memorable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Point of View Suites at Louisbourg Gates reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Point Of View Suites At Louisbourg Gates Hotel Louisbourg
- Point Of View Suites At Louisbourg Gates Nova Scotia