We stayed here for a night in mid-July because of its location near the fortress. The room was clean and spacious, and overlooking the bay. The highlight was the Beggar's Banquet--fun, entertaining and clearly demonstrative of the community support for the tourist industry. My daughter's celiac condition was well accommodated, and reflected the wonderful attentiveness of the staff. I would recommend this inn for anyone visiting the fortress.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Point of View is perched on the edge of a four acre peninsula that sweeps out to the magnificent Atlantic Ocean. As your hosts to this extraordinary property, we are proud to welcome you with a premier level of service and first-class amenities. We are the only accommodation property in Louisbourg with water frontage and private beach for your relaxation and recreation pleasures. Enjoy retiring at night and waking in the morning to the soothing sounds of the waves on our shore. We look forward to making your visit a memorable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Point of View Suites at Louisbourg Gates reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Point Of View Suites At Louisbourg Gates Hotel Louisbourg
- Point Of View Suites At Louisbourg Gates Nova Scotia