We found Point of View to be a lovely place. Clean and well maintained, the bathroom had little counter space, but the shower was great. We didn't need the kitchen facilities, as the restaurants in town were good. We had a second floor queen suite, with a balcony, and were very close to the water. Free parking, breakfast the next morning for about $10. Not a lot of options with the breakfast, but it was well cooked and filling. It's about an hour from the start of the Cabot Trail, which was our reason for being on the island. Front desk gave us good tips on routes and shortcuts. Wifi was iffy, started good, then we weren't able to connect the following morning. It was back up that evening. But since we weren't there all day, we didn't call about it. I would imagine that in peak season, it would be quite busy, but there weren't that many there Thanksgiving weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Point of View is perched on the edge of a four acre peninsula that sweeps out to the magnificent Atlantic Ocean. As your hosts to this extraordinary property, we are proud to welcome you with a premier level of service and first-class amenities. We are the only accommodation property in Louisbourg with water frontage and private beach for your relaxation and recreation pleasures. Enjoy retiring at night and waking in the morning to the soothing sounds of the waves on our shore. We look forward to making your visit a memorable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Point of View Suites at Louisbourg Gates reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Point Of View Suites At Louisbourg Gates Hotel Louisbourg
- Point Of View Suites At Louisbourg Gates Nova Scotia