We stayed here on our Eastern trip and were satisfied with it. The room seemed to have been recently improved as things smelled new. We stayed right on the ocean. Sadly, the weather was bad that day with hurricane winds and rain so the great view was out a window. You can see the fort from the room. The checkin clerk was very friendly and offered to bring us our meals in our room. We didn't do this as the restaurant is nice in the main building. At this time of the year there is nothing open in town so buying the upgrade to American plan was a no-brainer. The food was very good and the clerk served it. I believe there were only a couple of ladies staying in another room at this time of the year. I don't know when and if they close for the season but I recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Point of View is perched on the edge of a four acre peninsula that sweeps out to the magnificent Atlantic Ocean. As your hosts to this extraordinary property, we are proud to welcome you with a premier level of service and first-class amenities. We are the only accommodation property in Louisbourg with water frontage and private beach for your relaxation and recreation pleasures. Enjoy retiring at night and waking in the morning to the soothing sounds of the waves on our shore. We look forward to making your visit a memorable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Point of View Suites at Louisbourg Gates reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Point Of View Suites At Louisbourg Gates Hotel Louisbourg
- Point Of View Suites At Louisbourg Gates Nova Scotia