As soon as we began planning a trip to Cape Breton, we began hearing about the Keltic Lodge. But, because we were intimidated by its price, we ended up discovering Seascape. This was the most expensive place we stayed, but it seems that it costs more to sleep when in the Ingonish area. All that said, it was also one of the nicest places we stayed. It was incredibly modern and comfortable and very clean. It was a relief to arrive here after a much-too-rustic experience up in Cape North. We found breakfast to be more than adequate, and enjoyed the location and amenities. There is no need to pay extra for the cottages closer to the water as they all curve along the bay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a full service resort. Suitable for couples. Outdoor Spa and tranquil gardens. Free vacation planning for our guests. Full service restaurant with liquor license ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Seascape Coastal Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seascape Coastal Retreat Hotel Ingonish
- Seascape Coastal Retreat Ingonish, Nova Scotia - Cape Breton Island