We booked a premier ocean front cottage and got the best located cottage! Great views of the ocean, both from the little deck and from living room and bedroom. Seascape is a very good base to explore the Cabot Trail and we liked having a little cottage instead of a room in a b&b. The yummie breakfast is in the nearby restaurant and cooked to order. We had dinner once and we loved it! Everyone was so friendly and how nice to enjoy the very tasteful hors d'oeuvres on our own little deck when we came home after a day exploring Cape Breton NP. We really recommend staying here!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a full service resort. Suitable for couples. Outdoor Spa and tranquil gardens. Free vacation planning for our guests. Full service restaurant with liquor license ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Seascape Coastal Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seascape Coastal Retreat Hotel Ingonish
- Seascape Coastal Retreat Ingonish, Nova Scotia - Cape Breton Island