This is one of the nicest places we have stayed. It is cozy, clean, welcoming and the cottages feel like they are brand new even though they are about 6 years old. Each cabin has a small gas fireplace, TV, mini-fridge, microwave, and a sink , set up like a small wet bar. The cabins are staggered so that privacy is well maintained.
The full breakfast that is included is held between 8-10 am which gives you a chance to sleep in and still have a DELICIOUS breakfast. As opposed to one B&B we stayed in where the cold breakfast was between 8-8:30!
They have a hot tub on the premisis, along with a beautiful garden you can stroll through, and a private beach you are welcome to use. They also have complimentary kayaks they will lend you if you like to kayak.
The owners are very friendly and complimentary afternoon snacks are delivered daily to your cabin.
We thoroughly enjoyed our 5 nights there and intend to go back in the near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a full service resort. Suitable for couples. Outdoor Spa and tranquil gardens. Free vacation planning for our guests. Full service restaurant with liquor license ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Seascape Coastal Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seascape Coastal Retreat Hotel Ingonish
- Seascape Coastal Retreat Ingonish, Nova Scotia - Cape Breton Island