“Awesome Dinner...s...”
Review of Andrew's Pizzeria

Andrew's Pizzeria
Ranked #6 of 15 Restaurants in Ingonish
Reviewed March 14, 2014

All I can say is this is a great spot for pizza, garlic fingers and poutine! Had supper here one night and enjoyed every bit ofit. Enjoyed it so much, that a few days later had to get it again. I wish my time in Ingonish was longer so I could eat more of it.

I recommend it to anybody looking for a good place to eat during their time exploring Cape Breton Highlands National Park.

Bon Apetit!

Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

In the area on vacation. Had great pizza and also one of the best sub sandwiches I ever had. Wheat bread was very fresh with turkey and real strips of bacon. The whole sandwich was heated too!!

1  Thank grm1897
Reviewed September 24, 2013

After a long day out we ordered three different pizzas from Andrew's to share with the family. They were all very good and the left overs were enjoyed the next day for lunch!