This is our second time staying at the Lantern Hill and Hollow. I have been to just about every place on the island and I honestly believe this is the best place to stay if you just want to relax by the beach. Most places in Cape Breton are aged but these cottages are very modern and most of all very clean. You really can't beat the beach and the staff are extremely helpful. So if you want a quiet,clean,modern and scenic place to stay, you have to check out this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steps away from the Atlantic Ocean stands an enchanting beach house with guest bed & bath rooms on a hill overlooking its own kingdom by the sea...A charming seaside village of beachfront guest cottages nestled in the hollow below...All of this is situated on a 6 acre beachfront property-- a picturesque tranquil & secluded park-like setting directly along the famous Cabot Trail in Ingonish, Cape Breton Island, NS. Minutes to amenities, golf, hiking trails, sea adventures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Lantern Hill & Hollow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lantern Hill And Hollow Hotel Ingonish
- Lantern Hill & Hollow Ingonish, Nova Scotia - Cape Breton Island