We had planned our Canada trip a year ago, and above all we were dreaming to be along the Atlantic in a quiet place, as we were coming all the way from Turkey to see North East Canada.
The set up of the resort was just as we expected and luckly we were on the cottage closest to the sea.
Being Turkish we didnot prefer fast food, and cooked our dinner with salad and had a marvellous dinner by the sea that night. Same in the morning with breakfast.
All the equipment in the cottage was perfectly working and very clean.
The owner of the place was a very pleasant lady, and it was nice to have a chat with her in the morning.
It was a pitty that we could not stay another night and had to move.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steps away from the Atlantic Ocean stands an enchanting beach house with guest bed & bath rooms on a hill overlooking its own kingdom by the sea...A charming seaside village of beachfront guest cottages nestled in the hollow below...All of this is situated on a 6 acre beachfront property-- a picturesque tranquil & secluded park-like setting directly along the famous Cabot Trail in Ingonish, Cape Breton Island, NS. Minutes to amenities, golf, hiking trails, sea adventures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Lantern Hill & Hollow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lantern Hill And Hollow Hotel Ingonish
- Lantern Hill & Hollow Ingonish, Nova Scotia - Cape Breton Island