Originally drawn to the Ingonish area because of the Keltic Lodge, we opted for Lantern Hill & Hollow because its rate structure better suited our family's needs (traveling with our teenage daughter and son, we needed two rooms). What an incredibly fortuitous decision. We absolutely loved Lantern Hill & Hollow. Rather than staying majestically above all of the wonderful things Ingonish offers, we found ourselves right in the middle of all its beauty. Our cottage (the Daydreamer), which was 30 feet from the beach, was 100% clean and very comfortable. The view out the front door of our cottage was amazing. I fell asleep at night to waves lightly crashing ashore. Sharon was a wonderful host and provided great recommendations for restaurants and things to do in the area, as well as in other parts of Nova Scotia to which we were traveling. Our beach bonfire will be a lifelong family memory. We'll definitely visit Lantern Hill & Hollow again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steps away from the Atlantic Ocean stands an enchanting beach house with guest bed & bath rooms on a hill overlooking its own kingdom by the sea...A charming seaside village of beachfront guest cottages nestled in the hollow below...All of this is situated on a 6 acre beachfront property-- a picturesque tranquil & secluded park-like setting directly along the famous Cabot Trail in Ingonish, Cape Breton Island, NS. Minutes to amenities, golf, hiking trails, sea adventures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Lantern Hill & Hollow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lantern Hill And Hollow Hotel Ingonish
- Lantern Hill & Hollow Ingonish, Nova Scotia - Cape Breton Island