We stayed her just for one night in September 2011 while doing to Cabot Trail and it was great. The cottage was called "Beachcomber" and it was a 2 bedroom cottage. It was clean, modern, with towels, linen etc. I would imagine this place would be fully booked out during the summer period and would be hard to get a reservation; it's in the perfect spot.
I would stay here agin.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steps away from the Atlantic Ocean stands an enchanting beach house with guest bed & bath rooms on a hill overlooking its own kingdom by the sea...A charming seaside village of beachfront guest cottages nestled in the hollow below...All of this is situated on a 6 acre beachfront property-- a picturesque tranquil & secluded park-like setting directly along the famous Cabot Trail in Ingonish, Cape Breton Island, NS. Minutes to amenities, golf, hiking trails, sea adventures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Lantern Hill & Hollow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lantern Hill And Hollow Hotel Ingonish
- Lantern Hill & Hollow Ingonish, Nova Scotia - Cape Breton Island