“Only got to see the Bog”

Cape Breton Highlands National Park
Ranked #1 of 19 things to do in Ingonish
More attraction details
Owner description: Treasures abound throughout the headlands and rugged cliffs of Cape Breton Highlands with its abundant wildlife, spectacular scenery and human history dating back to the last Ice Age.
Reviewed June 10, 2013

This is such a beautiful area that I'm sure the entire park is worth spending days in; however, since we were on tour, we only got to see the Bog, but it was very interesting to see the wetlands and the different types of plants and flowers.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Visit jack pine trail the coastal loop,at black brook cove,the one on the coast andMacIntosh brook trail. These are not to be missed. Also stop at middle head at the keltic for a hike. These places defy words. Go and hike!

2  Thank Alleycat427
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I was amazed at the view and the only thing I disliked about the National Park was the fact that I was so excited seeing the Moos walk out in front of us that I forgot to take a photo.
I give Cape Breton Highlands National Park a 10 out of 10.

1  Thank jaynelynn
Reviewed June 2, 2013

The national park is breath taking, everyone should visit and see this beautiful land of ours.
Proud to be a Canadian !!

1  Thank mamaleone-1
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I love the towns and shops and the amazing hiking trails. A must-see for all Canadians. What a beautiful place with it's rocky cliffs and rolling green hills.