We only stayed one night, after driving on the Cabot trail. The room was very clean, views were good, and everyone was very friendly and helpful. We were in a motel room, since the chalets were full when we booked, but the Chalets looked very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy Acadian Hospitality at its best. Great place to relax, and enjoy the best of waterfront accommodations. Ideally located for day trips to return in the evening to catch a beautiful sunset and watch the boats coming in from their whale watching expeditions. Convenient to Le Portage Golf Course and Cape Breton Highlands National Park entrance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Ocean View Motel & Chalets reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean View Motel & Chalets Hotel Cheticamp
- Ocean View Motel And Chalets
- Ocean View Hotel Chalets
- Ocean View Motel & Chalets Cheticamp, Nova Scotia