we stayed in the homestead rooms right on the road and it was amazing. quiet, even though 4 other people showed up to party until we went out. met another couple that were just relaxing and having a good time. the room was clean and spacious. 2 beds, air conditioner, coffee pot, breakfast the next morning was buffet and it was delicious , everything from cereal to eggs benedict and it was complimentary if staying at the hotel and all you could eat, loved the eggs benedict. would stay again, within walking distance of everything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a seasonal property located in the heart of the Acadian Village of Chéticamp, Nova Scotia, Choose between a motel unit, suites or one of our vacation homes, so that you can make Laurie's your home away from home. During our peak season, enjoy our complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast in our Restaurant. All rooms are air-conditioned, cable TV, radio, WiFi, telephone, hair dryers and ample parking. We also have a playground, pay-phone, coin-operated laundromat, small canteen, ice and pop machines. We are centrally located and minutes away from the renown Highlands National Park and the famous Cabot Trail. Enjoy rug hooking museum, beaches, golf course, gift/craft shops, horseback riding, hiking trails and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Laurie's Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Laurie`s Motor Hotel Cheticamp
- Lauries Hotel Cheticamp
- Lauries Motel Cheticamp
- Laurie's Motor Inn Cheticamp, Nova Scotia