“Best "HomeMade" food in Cheticamp”
Review of Acadian Restaurant - CLOSED

Acadian Restaurant
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed May 30, 2012

what to say but...delish!!!! Amazing homemade strawberry rhubarb pie, blueberry cake with sauce, their fish cakes are amazing yum!!! I'm drooling thinking about it lol

There are newer reviews for Acadian Restaurant

Reviewed May 22, 2012

My husband and I both got the meat pie and we were impressed. It was very tasty. The staff were friendly and it was kind of cool to see them dressed up. But I do agree with another reviewer, the packaged cranberry sauce was disappointing to see. Overall it was a great experience.

Reviewed September 18, 2011

This was exactly what I think of when they say 'home style cooking', nothing fancy or complicated but the food was good. The atmosphere is also relaxed home like feel. The wait staff were outstanding.

I had the meat pie with cranberry sauce (the only downfall was the cranberry sauce, which was a kraft little prepackaged thing). I followed it up with the blueberry cake.

Reviewed August 31, 2011

We both ordered the acadian dinner and loved it!
It came with chiard (a beef stew), meat pie, blood pudding and baked beans. Although it sounds like a lot of food the portion was reasonable. Everything was delicious!
The waitresses (who are dressed in costumes) are very friendly.
I definitely recommend this place.

2  Thank CTravellers
Reviewed August 28, 2011

Right on the waterfront. Homely with good services. Had Acadian chowder (less creamy but still yummy), best meat pies that I have had and with well seasoned fish cakes. They get their bread rolls from a nearby bakery so they are fresh and fluffy.

1  Thank S M