“Great lobster sandwich”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Halifax, Canada
“Great lobster sandwich”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Ten years ago I ate here and remembering the lobster sandwich from back then I decided to stop there again. The lobster sandwich was just as good as I remembered it. One of the best in the province. My wife had a club sandwich made with freshly roasted chicken. It was so filling that she asked to take half with us. I ate it later and it was a great sandwich. The service was good and the restaurant is large but very clean and wll appointed.

• Visited June 2014

London, United Kingdom
“Good enough”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

No great ambience and the air conditioning is a bit overboard but the food isn't bad. Pasta was a bit too creamy heavy

Visited July 2014
Welland, Canada
“Good choice for our first night in Baddeck”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

This restaurant is in a convenient location on the main street in Baddeck. It offers a wonderful selection of seafood. My husband and I both had the lobster sandwich that comes with a side of seafood chowder. My daughter had calamari with a Thai dipping sauce and my 7 year old son ordered the escargot. We all enjoyed our choices. My eyes wandered to other tables and I was very tempted to order dessert, but resisted. Service was a little slow, but in fairness, the restaurant was very busy that particular evening.

• Visited July 2014
Shediac, Canada
“Good food but expensive”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

The service was not great as our waiter talked badly about the other servers. The food was good but overpriced ( not really anything below $15) The deck is nice but it's on the main street so it is loud as there is a lot of traffic in summer. Overall, not bad but nothing spectacular.

• Visited July 2014
Tallahassee, Florida
“The place to eat.”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

On the main street in town, inside with view of the harbor, small siting patio out front to dine, roomy inside. Best part was the food. We ate lunch and dinner there and loved it. My wife had halibut and I had salmon. Both meals were exquisite, cooked to perfection and bursting with flavor. Service was equally outstanding.

Visited July 2014