Have dinner here and it was lovely and very tasty. A tour was having dinner there at the same time. Happy noise did not bother us in the least. We were seated in a quiet table and had great service. The pork tenderloin and coquilles St. Jacques were delightful. Compliments to the chef. Wish we had stayed there other than down the road at an expensive over rated Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only 4* accommodation in Baddeck overlooking the Bras d’Or Lakes and walking distance to most attractions. Offering the perfect blend of "home away from home" with comfort and convenience, personalized service over 30 years. 78 deluxe air-conditioned rooms, coffee machines, laundromat on property, elevator, complimentary parking, wireless, complimentary guest computer and morning newspapers. Award winning licensed dining room with friendly table service. Open mid May to mid October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Auberge Gisele's Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Gisele`s Country Hotel Baddeck
- Auberge Gisele's Country Inn Baddeck, Nova Scotia - Cape Breton Island