An independent family-operated inn in a small, historic bay-side community; an exceptionally tidy,comfortable inn operated as a large motel. Rooms were comfortable and pleasant with usual amenities. Located in a small village that has a wonderful and well-managed museum. A variety of pleasant and affordable restaurants are in the small downtown. The restaurant at the Inn was adequate and not very expensive. Its best feature was the breakfast that included pancakes with a local fruit syrup.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only 4* accommodation in Baddeck overlooking the Bras d’Or Lakes and walking distance to most attractions. Offering the perfect blend of "home away from home" with comfort and convenience, personalized service over 30 years. 78 deluxe air-conditioned rooms, coffee machines, laundromat on property, elevator, complimentary parking, wireless, complimentary guest computer and morning newspapers. Award winning licensed dining room with friendly table service. Open mid May to mid October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Auberge Gisele's Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Gisele`s Country Hotel Baddeck
- Auberge Gisele's Country Inn Baddeck, Nova Scotia - Cape Breton Island