We wanted to tour the Cabot Trail in the northern part of Cape Breton, Nova Scotia and selected this hotel due to the location which is close to the start and finish of the Cabot Trail. The hotel is situated on a large well-maintained property overlooking the water. We had a half-chalet accomodation that was very nice, clean, and had 2 comfortable beds. A hot/cold buffet breakfast was included and was delicious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- MacNeil House is located in beautiful Baddeck on Cape Breton Island, sharing a 90-acre property with the Silver Dart Lodge. Whether you want to sit and relax on our observation deck while taking in the beautiful scenery and gorgeous view of the Bras d'Or Lakes or get active and take a hike on the walking trails, kayak on the lakes, or take part in our Cabot Trail Treasure Hunt, our goal is to help you build a better Cape Breton vacation. Relax, unwind and let our knowledgeable staff guide your Cape Breton adventure, the perfect starting point for your Cabot Trail experience. Our Taste of Nova Scotia approved restaurant, McCurdy's Dining Room includes a lounge area and patio. Enjoy your afternoons and evenings with our heated swimming pool, private waterfront, and forested nature trails. Variety of hotel rooms and chalets, open mid-May to mid-October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Silver Dart Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Dart Hotel Baddeck
- Silver Dart Baddeck
- Silver Dart Lodge Baddeck, Nova Scotia - Cape Breton Island