We spent 2 nights here in early June and it was a nice stay. Pretty empty so it was very quiet. Great views with 2 queen beds and a pull out couch, smallish bathroom. Had a nice (kind of hidden) walking trail behind our room. The staff were great in the reception area, very helpful. Our room package included breakfast and a dinner. Breakfast was great (no buffet since it was not very busy), but a full breakfast order and dinner was nice with another fantastic view. Would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- MacNeil House is located in beautiful Baddeck on Cape Breton Island, sharing a 90-acre property with the Silver Dart Lodge. Whether you want to sit and relax on our observation deck while taking in the beautiful scenery and gorgeous view of the Bras d'Or Lakes or get active and take a hike on the walking trails, kayak on the lakes, or take part in our Cabot Trail Treasure Hunt, our goal is to help you build a better Cape Breton vacation. Relax, unwind and let our knowledgeable staff guide your Cape Breton adventure, the perfect starting point for your Cabot Trail experience. Our Taste of Nova Scotia approved restaurant, McCurdy's Dining Room includes a lounge area and patio. Enjoy your afternoons and evenings with our heated swimming pool, private waterfront, and forested nature trails. Variety of hotel rooms and chalets, open mid-May to mid-October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Silver Dart Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Dart Hotel Baddeck
- Silver Dart Baddeck
- Silver Dart Lodge Baddeck, Nova Scotia - Cape Breton Island