Baddeck Heritage House Bed and Breakfast
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Baddeck
See available hotels
Silver Dart Lodge(Baddeck)
MacNeil House(Baddeck)
Aberdeen Motel(Whycocomagh)
Fair Isle Motel(Whycocomagh)
View Hotel
Margaree Riverview Inn(Margaree Forks)
View Hotel
All reviewssconesfrittatab blight roomwild blueberrycape bretonthree choiceswonderful hostsnova scotiacabot trailgranolabreakfast choicesother guestslovely coupleseparate entrancehome away from homenext morning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 21, 2012

My wife and I stayed here at the Heritage House B&B on our recent vacation to Nova Scotia and the Baddeck area. The owners Liz and Dick are the nicest folks you would want to meet.
They are most helpful with recommendations on what to see and do and restaurant recommendations.
The hot breakfast choices are awesome to include local wild blue berries!
The room we had was spacious and clean and very comfortable.
Liz and Dick made us feel like part of the family. They are wonderful hosts.
We hope we can stay here again some time in the future.
Liz and Dick: if you have the occasion to read this review we really appreciated the little "care package" you prepared for us for our daily excursions.We never had to worry about lunch!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 18, 2012

With the help of Trip Advisor, we found the Heritage House and stayed 2 nights. Liz and Dick are very friendly and helpful and like any good B&B hosts make you feel like part of the family. Liz gives you choices of breakfasts that you order the night before. We had a blueberry bake twice and looked forward to it. She also bakes different items to accompany the breakfast and whatever is left over is packaged by Dick for you to take with you whether visiting an attraction or travelling to your next stop. We stayed in a room with a huge 4-poster bed that we needed steps to be able to reach. The rooms are comfortable , large and attractive. We spent a lot of time talking to them and the atmosphere of their B&B makes it easy to get to know the other guests as well. They are willing to impart with great advice about the area and led us to a nearby ceilidh that was alot of fun.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 11, 2012

My wife and I stayed at this lovely B&B during our trip on the Cabot Trail. It was one of the highlights of the trip. The proprietors are extremely friendly, fun loving, and eager to please. The breakfast is home made and fabulous. We highly recommend this if you visit Baddeck.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 9, 2012

I picked Baddeck due to it's convenient location for Cape Breton. Little did I realise what a beautiful spot it was on it's own. The B&B was in a great location, one block from the main street, so quiet but with a partial view of the lake. Restaurants were close by and the main highway easy to access. The highlight however was definitely the home cooked breakfasts, the blueberry bread pudding was sublime and the fritatta also good. I missed trying the other option and would have considered staying another day in order to do so. I was sent off each day with morning tea to keep me going (fresh scone and cake), it felt like my mum was looking after me. My room was upstairs and very comfortable.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Stayed in the Kidston Light room. It was a nice room but a little overly crowded with furniture. The bed, probably the best I've slept on while on our Maritime adventure of 8 B&B's. Dick provided several ideas of things to do include going to the Celidh. When our NFL ferry was moved to an earlier time, we were able to have our full breakfast earlier than normal and Liz packed us some of her delicious scones and bread for us to take with us. The breakfast was one of our favorites. Hightly recommend the Baddect Heritage House.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple