“Very accomodating and great meal”
Review of Eriksen Premises

Eriksen Premises
Ranked #7 of 11 Trinity B&B and Inns
St. John's, Canada
“Very accomodating and great meal”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I recently stayed at Eriksen Premises while traveling for work and decided to take my wife and daughter along to visit beautiful Trinity. We were not disappointed. The Eriksen Premises was very inviting and had a wonderful feel. The dinner meal was fantastic in a very comfortable and relaxing setting. Breakfast was also impressive and the staf was courteous as most NL'ers are.
I would recommend the Eriksen Premises to others and I myself will return in the future.
Thanks again
Steve

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

NLExperience, General Manager at Eriksen Premises, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Thank you Steve - we are so glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to serving you again! Jennifer

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Stayed here in June 2012 and again in october 2012 both times for business. The rooms are spacious enough and some provide a beautiful view of the town. The common are is comfortable and features a tv, wireless internet and a large assortment of books. The rooms are clean and comfortable.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your patronage - we hope that we will continue to be your inn of choice when visiting Trinity!
Jennifer
florida
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Enjoyed our stay at Kelly's Landing, which is primarily furnished from the Victorian Period. Our room was small but comfortable. As the area was in the midst of an unusual heat wave, the room was a tad hot even with the window open and the fan on, but other than that it was fine. The innkeeper was pleasant and accommodating, and the breakfast was delicious.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Conception Bay South, Canada
Reviewed August 27, 2012

I had an excellent meal at the Eriksen premises last weekend. Our steaks were cooked to perfection, and the creme brulee was some of the best I've ever had. The service was prompt and friendly, and every effort was made to accommodate my children (they're very picky eaters). I have an allium intolerance and that can be an issue at some restaurants but at the Eriksen Premises they appeared to be very knowledgeable about various dietary restrictions. Also, they didn't make it seem as though it was an inconvenience for them to deal with my intolerance to the onion family, and this is certainly not always the case when I eat out. (I noticed that they have quite a few gluten free options as well)

I will definitely be back the next time I'm in Trinity.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Clarenville, Canada
Reviewed August 6, 2012

The rooms were great but the dining room changes weren't I preferred the way it before which the more Victarian style which suit Trinty. We waited a one hour and 15 minutes for supper to come and the wine we ordered was forgetten too. I muched proffered the way it use to be.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Debbie E
Flagstaff, Arizona
Reviewed July 21, 2012

I drove into town and this boooking was aided by stopping at the tourist office and obtained the only room left. I was booked into the first floor suite in a building a few blocks from the main house the first night. Other than the floors creaked and the guests above me could readily be heard, it was great. The next night I was moved into a charming room in the main building. This place has character and so does the town of Trinity. Check out the beautiful, and rather large, Anglican Church. It has a tiny congregation, but has a pipe organ that is actually hand pumped, built in London!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Burlington, Canada
Reviewed October 15, 2011

I booked a room at Kelly's Landing for 2 nights after inquiring if there was a nice room for us for my husband's birthday. We were the only guests at Kelly's so it was like renting the whole house for the price of one room (totally amazing). The bedrooms are small (typical for the period of home), but functional and nicely-decorated. The Wifi works great throughout the house. Our breakfasts at the Eriksen Premises were outstanding, but that's probably because they were cooked-to-order since it was the off season (early October). The staff were friendly and went out of their way to make sure we were safe when we left during a huge storm that washed out the only highway out (someone--Christine?--drove up to the corner store to find us there, trying to figure out what to do since we'd already checked out and were now "homeless" and she gave us back our key to return to Kelly's and stay as long as we needed--such great Newfoundland hospitality)!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Trinity
Trinity Eco-Tours Lodge
Oceanside Cabins and Oceanview Restaurant
The Meems' Elliston B&B
The Meems' Elliston B&B
#2 of 2 in Elliston

Been to Eriksen Premises? Share your experiences!