“great”

Jackie's Restaurant & Takeout
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 29, 2013

food was awesome , I would recommend anyone to eat their , great chicken and home made fries a, you get lots for your money awesome friendly staff , fast service, great price

Reviewed August 28, 2013

I had the fish and chips and it was very good, I'm very fussy about my fish.
We had to wait 45 minutes but the 2 waitresses were run of their feet. It was packed plus many people were getting take out orders. One customer was waiting 25 minutes for take out.
The menu is very heavy on fried foods and diner food.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

A pleasant local spot with friendly staff and standard, simple food. Homemade soup and french fries were great, the rest of the meal was ok. Probably not much better in Rocky Harbor.

1  Thank ChrisFromNJ
Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

I went there with my family twice, service was fast and organized. We had a wonderful waitress that was friendly and funny both times we visited! We were well taken care of at Jackies! The first time I visited I had a chicken leg and chips dressing and gravy. It was excellent! The second time I had a cheese burger and chips dressing and gravy, which was also quite excellent! Both times for dessert I ordered they're apple blossom with a scoop of ice cream on top. This is probably one of the best desserts I have had in a long long time! Thanks to Jackies I had a wonderful time in Rocky Harbour!

1  Thank SmRgirl6
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I had the three piece Fish & chips, it would be nice if they didn't serve pre formed high liner cod fillets I am local and do know the difference sorry all three piece pre formed exactly the same size same weight, fresh caught and processed is always different this mystery cod had no flavor and the fries where lukewarm.
My wife had a club house with fries and was good but no fries came with it!!! when she asked for fries they took another 10 minutes and she was almost done her sandwich Sorry jackie time pull up your shorts and serve local caught fish and not some mystery china cod,Looks like Earls or justin tyme will get my dining out money.

2  Thank Greyhoundlover