“Small, quiet, cozy, friendly!”
Review of Harbour Restaurant

Harbour Restaurant
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Came here for a quick lunch on a business trip. Food was served fast and fresh, also the server was super friendly, knowledgeable, and speedy.

My ONLY complaint is the prices could use slight adjusting. When comparing with other local restaurants in the area, the price is definitely a bit higher.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (96)

Reviewed August 13, 2019

We were thankful to find good food a close walk from the place we were staying after taking the ferry from Newfoundland. Choices were fairly basic and flavors standard, but the meal was enhanced by the view of the harbor. We had hoped they might be open for breakfast for the return trip to Nova Scotia, but not early enough for our morning check-in.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed August 11, 2019

After seeing the ratings here I was sceptical, however to my pleasant surprise our service was prompt and friendly, the menu has lots of choice and all the food we saw and had looked and tasted great! The restaurant was clean and had a nice decore.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 7, 2019 via mobile

Really excellent seafood meals we had. I had seafood platter and my wife had shrimps and scallops. Both came with salad. We had a table overlooking the harbour. Service was friendly and quick. Very convenient location to the ferry. There is an adjoining bar/restaurant downstairs but we liked the quieter atmosphere upstairs.
Recommended

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed June 29, 2019

My Wife and I ate here after arriving on the ferry from North Sydney. The restaurant is aptly named as it overlooks the harbour. We both ordered the fish and chips which came with 2 pieces of Atlantic cod (you an order one piece of cod if you are not that hungry. The fish came with lots of fries as well as coleslaw and tartar sauce. My Wife ordered a glass of wine because the waitress had no idea what sort of beer they had, I played it safe and ordered a Canadian. The bill was $49.66.

Date of visit: June 2019