“plastic in my burger”

Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #10 of 18 Restaurants in Marystown
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I went to mcdonalds in marystown had a burger,when i bite into the burger i bite into a piece of hard plastic...i shared my concerns with mcdonalds in marystown...they didn't even get back to me with a sorry or not even as much as coupon!!!...we always went to that place every week maybe more then once a week at times...but you will never see us there again...just wanted to share this cause to me it is not right they could at least had a sorry for me!!

Reviewed September 12, 2012

Every time i visit McDonald whether its the walmart or main restuarant they do not give me what i order. No matter what time or what i order its always wrong!