“Loved it!”
Review of Braxton Suites

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Marystown
Braxton Suites
Ranked #2 of 4 Marystown B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 30, 2013

My family stayed there for one night in a double suite. It was very clean and well equipped to stay for longer. No carpet a plus, no pets & non smoking. Two double beds in a separate room with a tv. The beds were really comfortable! Small fridge, stove and all the dishes you need. Only negative was there was only 2 chairs to table with 4 of us there. I would suggest that they put 2 folding chairs there if needed due to space is limited in eating area it is understandable. Was not a big deal our 2 kids ate to table first them we did. I would stay again if in the area. Outside entrance is good.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Tracey H

Reviewed August 25, 2013

My family of three stayed in a single suite at the Braxton Suites and agree that the single suite was clean, spacious, tastefully decorated, and comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was a welcomed touch. The staff were very friendly, helpful and attentive. We'll definitely stay here again on our next visit to this area and we'll recommend it to our friends.

We were very impressed!

Room Tip: Single room is spacious, modern appliances, and nicely decorated.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank NewfoundlandPublican
Reviewed August 4, 2013

I just stayed here for one night while on business on the Burin Peninsula. The room was exceptional on all counts. The facility is only two years old and the owners went out of their way to design and build a very nice place. It was clean and well appointed. The rooms are quiet and the bed was comfortable Very friendly check in staff. I can't say enough about how nice this place is. Marystown sure needed this.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank ADBOCNL
Reviewed July 25, 2013

The rooms are very spacious with all the comforts of home. Two propane BBQ's on site to use and owner brought both a picnic table and BBQ around to our side. Dishes, glasses, stove,frig and microwave. Great place to stay while touring the Burin peninsula.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank RON R
Reviewed April 25, 2013

This place was a very pleasant surprise considering previous experiences in Marystown.
Clean, spacious, decent amenities and worth the money. There is a full kitchen (which you have clean up after yourself) and BBQs in the courtyard.
A great choice.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank AmberK
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I stayed at the Braxton in early March. My room was a queen size suite. The furnishings were excellent. Nice leather sofa, beautiful floors and linens. I did not use the kitchen facilities but they would be excellent for someone staying for an extended period. My room was very clean and the staff very friendly. My colleague stayed in a smaller suite that had two double beds in a separate room. It too was well furnished. The drive up parking makes for easy coming and going. My only negative is that the suites are located a bit further outside of the Marystown area where the main shopping and restaurants are found. This would be an ideal place for families to stay as they explore the Marystown area.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank C W
Reviewed July 26, 2012

The Braxton is a welcome addition to the Marystown area. I travel for business and the suites have everything I need. All Quality from construction to furnishings. I also like to prepare my own meals and the kitchen area has everything I need. It is also very quiet there so I am guarenteed a good nights sleep. Staff are very helpful and accomodating!

Room Tip: I perfer the suites with the two rooms.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank RoadQueen1

Been to Braxton Suites? Share your experiences!